- This event has passed.
The GSA Schedules Program: What You Need to Know!
October 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFREE
Eric Rettig, Small Business Specialist with GSA Region 8 Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) will be presenting on the GSA schedules program.
Topics covered include:
– An overview of the OSBDU and what it does.
– The importance of conducting market research prior to getting on the GSA schedule.
– The required prerequisites needed for getting on the GSA schedule.
– An outline of the process for getting on the schedule.
Who Should Attend?
– Any business who wants to learn about another method the federal government uses to purchase goods and services.
– Any business who has been curious about the GSA schedule and would like to learn if it is a right fit for their company.
– Any business that has started down the GSA schedule path but got stuck or never finished the process.