- This event has passed.
Managing Change and Leadership Transitions
May 12 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFREE
Nonprofit leadership is all about designing and creating change, both within and beyond your organization. Change management includes training and supporting the next generation of leaders. In this workshop, we’ll discuss:
• How organizations grow and change over time – and how leadership needs change as nonprofits grow
• Understanding different models of change; choosing the model that best fits your circumstances
• Creating change at different levels: personal, interpersonal, and within groups
• Designing a succession plan
• Tangible tips for training and empowering others to lead
This is an interactive webinar, so please come prepared to participate!
Andy Robinson provides training and consulting for nonprofits, businesses, and government agencies. Over the past 26 years, Andy has worked with clients in 47 U.S. states and Canada. Since the pandemic began in March 2020, he has designed and facilitated 125 online meetings, webinars, and remote workshops covering a variety of topics, including fundraising, board development, marketing, leadership development, facilitation, planning, change management, and train-the-trainer programs. Andy is the author of six books, including Train Your Board (and Everyone Else) to Raise Money, www.trainyourboard.com. His latest is What Every Board Member Needs to Know, Do, and Avoid. He lives in Plainfield, Vermont.