- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurial Overload – How to Fix it!
September 16 @ 10:45 am - 1:15 pm
» Overwhelmed and always fatigued?
» Not enough time to sell or respond to your customers?
» Responsible for everything, but not doing it well?
» No time for family, friends, or yourself?
It’s one thing to recognize these STRESS-inducing issues, and it’s another to get them under control. But, you can fix it!
Learn about the tools that can free up time to focus on key business needs, improve profitability, and reclaim your personal life.
You’ll hear from 2 different specialists in different productivity disciplines about:
• Becoming aware of what you’re doing, and why you think you are the “only one” that can do the job
• Letting go (learning to trust, delegate, recognize, and reward achievements by others)
• Improving processes (e.g., product/service development and flow, customer and vendor communications, back-office support systems, etc.)
• Offloading time-consuming tasks to your own personal executive assistant
• Outsourcing jobs you are not good at or just shouldn’t be doing
Do you want to know how to focus on only the most important needs, have time for your customers, recover your personal life, and regain the fun of owning your business, then this workshop is for you.