- This event has passed.
Resources and Relief for Your Small Business – Contracting and Procurement; Supporting Women Business Owners Women’s Programs
October 13, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
The SBA and Public Private Strategies Institute have teamed up to provide small business owners and leaders with a series of webinars that will cover resources to help small businesses grow and thrive. Join us for our next session on Wednesday, October 13, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET: Resources and Relief for Your Small Business – Contracting and Procurement; Supporting Women Business Owners Women’s Programs.
During this webinar, you will:
• Learn more about COVID EIDL and how you can take advantage before December 31, 2021
• Discover tools and resources you can use to start and grow your business
• Have your questions answered by SBA leadership and small business experts
• Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
• Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
Note: These sessions will take place every two weeks and will run through December 2021.