Business Tax Update for 2021 and Beyond
January 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFREE
Cost: Free to attend
There are a lot of moving parts to keep track of when you own and operate a business. Keeping up with the tax law changes may be the most difficult for many owners. In this tax update, we’ll discuss both Federal and Montana activity, along with other issues you could potentially be dealing with.
• A brief discussion on the current 2021 Federal tax law in comparison to 2020
• A discussion on the activity in the United States Congress that could change the tax law in 2022
• A review of the Montana Tax Simplification changes that will occur in 2022 and 2024
• A few issues to be aware of when working in other states or selling product to customers in other states
• Withholding requirements for having employees working or living in other states
• Other common tax issues
David Gilmer is a certified public accountant, accredited in business valuations, a shareholder and the director of tax operations in a Montana-based public accounting firm. He has worked at JCCS, PC since 1998 assisting business owners navigate the tax law and performing long-term planning for both their business and personal goals. Dave holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy from Northern Arizona University. He worked in private industry for a couple of years before joining JCCS.
Marija Berney, CPA is a tax manager with JCCS, PC. Marija enjoys helping clients navigate the complex and ever evolving world of tax law and financial reporting. She looks beyond their immediate needs to make sure that the advice she gives today will fit into tomorrow’s big picture. Marija holds a degree in International Economics and Finance from University of Amsterdam. She has been with JCCS, PC for over 11 years servicing a diverse range of clients and industries.
Preview: Tune in to the Good Morning Show with John Hendricks and Robin Mitchell on KGEZ AM 66/FM 96.5/KGEZ.com on January 18th during the 7 o’clock hour to hear Marija Berney talk about the high points of her upcoming presentation: Business Tax Update for 2021 and Beyond.
For more information call Job Service Kalispell: 406.758.6200