Get more information at the Frontier Angel Fund
The Frontier Angel Fund is a group of accredited investors dedicated to providing equity capital for early and mid-stage entrepreneurial companies. The Frontier Angels review deals as a group and then vote to invest their pooled capital. The typical group investment is in the range of $100,000 to $200,000.
- Company must be headquartered or do a substantial portion of their business in Montana or the Inland Pacific Northwest
- Prospective investments should be operating in a market sufficiently large to create a business with a minimum of $30 million in annual revenues within five years with a clear path to profitability.
- Funding need should not exceed $1 million
- Pre-money valuation of startup companies must not exceed $4 million
- Management should be experienced in building significant, successful companies, although the management team need not be complete
- Companies may be early stage, but should have a product and sales
- Company should have a well-articulated strategy to capture and defend a significant market share